Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

letter to a friend part IV

Good Morning Screams,

This day finds me behind schedule getting off to the grind. I had a slight reprieve from the isolation last night and saw some old friends (I can't believe I've lived in the Arch City long enough to have old friends). We listened to a wonderful concert for Ferguson businesses. I dreamt of music and showers and that I was bathed in some sort of light that made my veins appear as though they were outside my body and had graceful parasitic worms swimming in them. Obviously, the music was a hold-over from the night's events and the infected external vasculature a manifestation of my omnipresent anxiety. I don't know why I'm dreaming about showers but I think I'm mildly irritated with my present choices. All of the showers in my life are evidently suffering from malaise and simply do not leave one feeling very refreshed. A hard shower would do my dreary soul some good. The cats help with their irrepressible ebullience.

Anyway, the expectations are nipping at my toes like a winter wind forcing me inside. I will write soon.

Love, Lara.

No comments:

Post a Comment